?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄 첨부
Extra Form

복음관련 성구 42

01 창세기 1:1-3

태초에 하나님이 천지를 창조하시니라. 땅이 혼돈하고 공허하며 흑암이 깊음 위에 있고 하나님의 영은 수면 위에 운행하시니라. 하나님이 이르시되 빛이 있으라 하시니 빛이 있었고

In  the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

02 창세기 1:27-28

하나님이 자기 형상 곧 하나님의 형상대로 사람을 창조하시되 남자와 여자를 창조하시고, 하나님이 그들에게 복을 주시며 하나님이 그들에게 이르시되 생육하고 번성하여 땅에 충만하라, 땅을 정복하라, 바다의 물고기와 하늘의 새와 땅에 움직이는 모든 생물을 다스리라 하시니라

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

03 창세기 3:15

내가 너로 여자와 원수가 되게 하고 네 후손도 여자의 후손과 원수가 되게 하리니 여자의 후손은 네 머리를 상하게 할 것이요 너는 그의 발꿈치를 상하게 할 것이니라 하시고

And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel."

04 창세기 6:14

너는 고페르 나무로 너를 위하여 방주를 만들되 그 안에 칸들을 막고 역청을 그 안팎에 칠하라

So make yourself an ark of cypress wood; make rooms in it and coat it with pitch inside and out.

05 창세기 12:1-3

여호와께서 아브람에게 이르시되 너는 너의 고향과 친척과 아버지의 집을 떠나 내가 네게 보여 줄 땅으로 가라 내가 너로 큰 민족을 이루고 네게 복을 주어 네 이름을 창대하게 하리니 너는 복이 될지라 너를 축복하는 자에게는 내가 복을 내리고 너를 저주하는 자에게는 내가 저주하리니 땅의 모든 족속이 너로 말미암아 복을 얻을 것이라 하신지라

The LORD had said to Abram, "Leave your country, your people and your father's household and go to the land I will show you. "I will make you into a great nation and I will bless you; I will make your name great, and you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you."

06 출애굽기 3:18

그들이 네 말을 들으리니 너는 그들의 장로들과 함께 애굽 왕에게 이르기를 히브리 사람의 하나님 여호와께서 우리에게 임하셨은즉 우리가 우리 하나님 여호와께 제사를 드리려 하오니 사흘길쯤 광야로 가도록 허락하소서 하라

"The elders of Israel will listen to you. Then you and the elders are to go to the king of Egypt and say to him, `The LORD, the God of the Hebrews, has met with us. Let us take a three-day journey into the desert to offer sacrifices to the LORD our God.'

07 이사야 6:13

그 중에 십분의 일이 아직 남아 있을지라도 이것도 황폐하게 될 것이나 밤나무와 상수리나무가 베임을 당하여도 그 그루터기는 남아 있는 것 같이 거룩한 씨가 이 땅의 그루터기니라 하시더라

And though a tenth remains in the land, it will again be laid waste. But as the terebinth and oak leave stumps when they are cut down, so the holy seed will be the stump in the land."

08 이사야 7:14

그러므로 주께서 친히 징조를 너희에게 주실 것이라 보라 처녀가 잉태하여 아들을 낳을 것이요 그의 이름을 임마누엘이라 하리라

Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

09 이사야 53:5  

그가 찔림은 우리의 허물 때문이요 그가 상함은 우리의 죄악 때문이라 그가 징계를 받으므로 우리는 평화를 누리고 그가 채찍에 맞으므로 우리는 나음을 받았도다

But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed.

10 이사야 60:1-3

일어나라 빛을 발하라 이는 네 빛이 이르렀고 여호와의 영광이 네 위에 임하였음이니라 보라 어둠이 땅을 덮을 것이며 캄캄함이 만민을 가리려니와 오직 여호와께서 네 위에 임하실 것이며 그의 영광이 네 위에 나타나리니 나라들은 네 빛으로, 왕들은 비치는 네 광명으로 나아오리라

"Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the LORD rises upon you. See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over the peoples, but the LORD rises upon you and his glory appears over you. Nations will come to your light, and kings to the brightness of your dawn.

11 이사야 60:22

그 작은 자가 천 명을 이루겠고 그 약한 자가 강국을 이룰 것이라 때가 되면 나 여호와가 속히 이루리라

The least of you will become a thousand, the smallest a mighty nation. I am the LORD; in its time I will do this swiftly."

12 요엘 2:28

그 후에 내가 내 영을 만민에게 부어 주리니 너희 자녀들이 장래 일을 말할 것이며 너희 늙은이는 꿈을 꾸며 너희 젊은이는 이상을 볼 것이며

`And afterward, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your old men will dream dreams, your young men will see visions.

13 마태복음 1:21

아들을 낳으리니 이름을 예수라 하라 이는 그가 자기 백성을 그들의 죄에서 구원할 자이심이라 하니라

She will give birth to a son, and you are to give him the name Jesus, because he will save his people from their sins."

14 마태복음 1:23

보라 처녀가 잉태하여 아들을 낳을 것이요 그의 이름은 임마누엘이라 하리라 하셨으니 이를 번역한즉 하나님이 우리와 함께 계시다 함이라

"The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and they will call him Immanuel" -- which means, "God with us."

15 마태복음 16:16

시몬 베드로가 대답하여 이르되 주는 그리스도시요 살아 계신 하나님의 아들이시니이다

Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God."

16 마태복음 16:17-19

예수께서 대답하여 이르시되 바요나 시몬아 네가 복이 있도다 이를 네게 알게 한 이는 혈육이 아니요 하늘에 계신 내 아버지시니라 또 내가 네게 이르노니 너는 베드로라 내가 이 반석 위에 내 교회를 세우리니 음부의 권세가 이기지 못하리라 내가 천국 열쇠를 네게 주리니 네가 땅에서 무엇이든지 매면 하늘에서도 매일 것이요 네가 땅에서 무엇이든지 풀면 하늘에서도 풀리리라 하시고

Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven. And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven."

17 마태복음 28:18-20

예수께서 나아와 말씀하여 이르시되 하늘과 땅의 모든 권세를 내게 주셨으니 그러므로 너희는 가서 모든 민족을 제자로 삼아 아버지와 아들과 성령의 이름으로 세례를 베풀고 내가 너희에게 분부한 모든 것을 가르쳐 지키게 하라 볼지어다 내가 세상 끝날까지 너희와 항상 함께 있으리라 하시니라

Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authrity in heaven and on earth has been given to me.

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

18 마가복음 10:45

인자가 온 것은 섬김을 받으려 함이 아니라 도리어 섬기려 하고 자기 목숨을 많은 사람의 대속물로 주려 함이니라

For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many."

19 요한복음 1:12

영접하는 자 곧 그 이름을 믿는 자들에게는 하나님의 자녀가 되는 권세를 주셨으니

Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God

20 요한복음 1:14

말씀이 육신이 되어 우리 가운데 거하시매 우리가 그의 영광을 보니 아버지의 독생자의 영광이요 은혜와 진리가 충만하더라

The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

21 요한복음 3:16

하나님이 세상을 이처럼 사랑하사 독생자를 주셨으니 이는 그를 믿는 자마다 멸망하지 않고 영생을 얻게 하려 하심이라

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

22 요한복음 5:24

내가 진실로 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 내 말을 듣고 또 나 보내신 이를 믿는 자는 영생을 얻었고 심판에 이르지 아니하나니 사망에서 생명으로 옮겼느니라

"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.

23 요한복음 14:6

예수께서 이르시되 내가 곧 길이요 진리요 생명이니 나로 말미암지 않고는 아버지께로 올 자가 없느니라

Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

24 요한복음 14:16-17

내가 아버지께 구하겠으니 그가 또 다른 보혜사를 너희에게 주사 영원토록 너희와 함께 있게 하리니 그는 진리의 영이라 세상은 능히 그를 받지 못하나니 이는 그를 보지도 못하고 알지도 못함이라 그러나 너희는 그를 아나니 그는 너희와 함께 거하심이요 또 너희 속에 계시겠음이라

And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever --  the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

25 사도행전 1:8

오직 성령이 너희에게 임하시면 너희가 권능을 받고 예루살렘과 온 유대와 사마리아와 땅 끝까지 이르러 내 증인이 되리라 하시니라

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth."

26 사도행전 4:12

다른 이로써는 구원을 받을 수 없나니 천하 사람 중에 구원을 받을 만한 다른 이름을 우리에게 주신 일이 없음이라 하였더라

Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved."

27 로마서 1:16-17

내가 복음을 부끄러워하지 아니하노니 이 복음은 모든 믿는 자에게 구원을 주시는 하나님의 능력이 됨이라 먼저는 유대인에게요 그리고 헬라인에게로다 복음에는 하나님의 의가 나타나서 믿음으로 믿음에 이르게 하나니 기록된 바 오직 의인은 믿음으로 말미암아 살리라 함과 같으니라

I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith."

28 로마서 5:8

우리가 아직 죄인 되었을 때에 그리스도께서 우리를 위하여 죽으심으로 하나님께서 우리에 대한 자기의 사랑을 확증하셨느니라

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

29 로마서 8:2

이는 그리스도 예수 안에 있는 생명의 성령의 법이 죄와 사망의 법에서 너를 해방하였음이라

because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.

30 고린도전서 1:18

십자가의 도가 멸망하는 자들에게는 미련한 것이요 구원을 받는 우리에게는 하나님의 능력이라

For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

31 고린도전서 1:24

오직 부르심을 받은 자들에게는 유대인이나 헬라인이나 그리스도는 하나님의 능력이요 하나님의 지혜니라

but to those whom God has called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God.

32 고린도전서 2:12

우리가 세상의 영을 받지 아니하고 오직 하나님으로부터 온 영을 받았으니 이는 우리로 하여금 하나님께서 우리에게 은혜로 주신 것들을 알게 하려 하심이라

We have not received the spirit of the world but the Spirit who is from God, that we may understand what God has freely given us.

33 고린도전서 4:1

사람이 마땅히 우리를 그리스도의 일꾼이요 하나님의 비밀을 맡은 자로 여길지어다

So then, men ought to regard us as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the secret things of God.

34 고린도전서 15:3-4

내가 받은 것을 먼저 너희에게 전하였노니 이는 성경대로 그리스도께서 우리 죄를 위하여 죽으시고 장사 지낸 바 되셨다가 성경대로 사흘 만에 다시 살아나사

For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

35 고린도후서 5:17

그런즉 누구든지 그리스도 안에 있으면 새로운 피조물이라 이전 것은 지나갔으니 보라 새 것이 되었도다

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

36 갈라디아서 2:20

내가 그리스도와 함께 십자가에 못 박혔나니 그런즉 이제는 내가 사는 것이 아니요 오직 내 안에 그리스도께서 사시는 것이라 이제 내가 육체 가운데 사는 것은 나를 사랑하사 나를 위하여 자기 자신을 버리신 하나님의 아들을 믿는 믿음 안에서 사는 것이라

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

37 에베소서 2:8

너희는 그 은혜에 의하여 믿음으로 말미암아 구원을 받았으니 이것은 너희에게서 난 것이 아니요 하나님의 선물이라

For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith -- and this not from yourselves, it is the gift of God --

38 빌립보서 4:13

내게 능력 주시는 자 안에서 내가 모든 것을 할 수 있느니라

I can do everything through him who gives me strength.

39 디모데전서 2:4

하나님은 모든 사람이 구원을 받으며 진리를 아는 데에 이르기를 원하시느니라

who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.

40 베드로전서 2:9

그러나 너희는 택하신 족속이요 왕 같은 제사장들이요 거룩한 나라요 그의 소유가 된 백성이니 이는 너희를 어두운 데서 불러 내어 그의 기이한 빛에 들어가게 하신 이의 아름다운 덕을 선포하게 하려 하심이라

But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people belonging to God, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light.

41 요한일서 3:8

죄를 짓는 자는 마귀에게 속하나니 마귀는 처음부터 범죄함이니라 하나님의 아들이 나타나신 것은 마귀의 일을 멸하려 하심이니라

He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.

42 요한일서 5:11-13

또 증거는 이것이니 하나님이 우리에게 영생을 주신 것과 이 생명이 그의 아들 안에 있는 그것이니라 아들이 있는 자에게는 생명이 있고 하나님의 아들이 없는 자에게는 생명이 없느니라 내가 하나님의 아들의 이름을 믿는 너희에게 이것을 쓰는 것은 너희로 하여금 너희에게 영생이 있음을 알게 하려 함이라

And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
14 현장전도 메시지 file Admin 2022.05.28 498
13 전도편지 01 Admin 2020.03.05 1336
12 자기 자신에게 하는 구원의 길 file Admin 2014.06.10 48047
11 인간이 행복하게 사는 법 file Admin 2015.04.15 1989
10 왜 인간은 행복이 없는가? (로마서 3:23) (메세지전문) Admin 2020.03.29 1258
9 복음성구 100 Admin 2018.07.03 2938
» 복음관련 성구 42 file Admin 2014.10.09 3457
7 말씀과 함께 풀어쓴 구원의 길 file Admin 2014.06.10 14415
6 나이지리아 사역자다락방 - 장인성목사 강의 file Admin 2020.02.24 1233
5 나의 주 나의 하나님 Admin 2017.07.09 1654