?

단축키

Prev이전 문서

Next다음 문서

크게 작게 위로 아래로 댓글로 가기 인쇄
Extra Form
(01)
창1:1-2 "태초에 하나님이 천지를 창조하시니라 땅이 혼돈하고 공허하며 흑암이 깊음 위에 있고 하나님의 영은 수면 위에 운행하시니라" 
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

(02)
창1;27 "하나님이 자기 형상 곧 하나님의 형상대로 사람을 창조하시되 남자와 여자를 창조하시고" 
So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

(03)
창1:28 "하나님이 그들에게 복을 주시며 하나님이 그들에게 이르시되 생육하고 번성하여 땅에 충만하라, 땅을 정복하라, 바다의 물고기와 하늘의 새와 땅에 움직이는 모든 생물을 다스리라 하시니라" 
God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground.

(04)
요4;24 "하나님은 영이시니 예배하는 자가 영과 진리로 예배할지니라" 
God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth.

(05)
창2;7 "여호와 하나님이 땅의 흙으로 사람을 지으시고 생기를 그 코에 불어넣으시니 사람이 생령이 되니라
the LORD God formed the man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being.

(06)
사43;21 "이 백성은 내가 나를 위하여 지었나니 나를 찬송하게 하려 함이니라" 
the people I formed for myself that they may proclaim my praise.

(07)
창3;1 "그런데 뱀은 여호와 하나님이 지으신 들짐승 중에 가장 간교하니라 뱀이 여자에게 물어 이르되 하나님이 참으로 너희에게 동산 모든 나무의 열매를 먹지 말라 하시더냐" 
Now the serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made. He said to the woman, "Did God really say, 'You must not eat from any tree in the garden'?

(08)
창3;2-3 "여자가 뱀에게 말하되 동산 나무의 열매를 우리가 먹을 수 있으나 동산 중앙에 있는 나무의 열매는 하나님의 말씀에 너희는 먹지도 말고 만지지도 말라 너희가 죽을까 하노라 하셨느니라" 
The woman said to the serpent, "We may eat fruit from the trees in the garden, but God did say, 'You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.' 

(09)
창3;4-5 "뱀이 여자에게 이르되 너희가 결코 죽지 아니하리라 너희가 그것을 먹는 날에는 너희 눈이 밝아져 하나님과 같이 되어 선악을 알 줄 하나님이 아심이니라". 
"You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman. "For God knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.

(10)
창3;6 "여자가 그 나무를 본즉 먹음직도 하고 보암직도 하고 지혜롭게 할 만큼 탐스럽기도 한 나무인지라 여자가 그 열매를 따먹고 자기와 함께 있는 남편에게도 주매 그도 먹은지라" 
When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it.

(11)
창3;7 "이에 그들의 눈이 밝아져 자기들이 벗은 줄을 알고 무화과나무 잎을 엮어 치마로 삼았더라" 
Then the eyes of both of them were opened, and they realized they were naked; so they sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves.

(12)
롬3;23-24 "모든 사람이 죄를 범하였으매 하나님의 영광에 이르지 못하더니 그리스도 예수 안에 있는 속량으로 말미암아 하나님의 은혜로 값 없이 의롭다 하심을 얻은 자 되었느니라
for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.

(13)
롬3:10-12 "기록된 바 의인은 없나니 하나도 없으며 깨닫는 자도 없고 하나님을 찾는 자도 없고 다 치우쳐 함께 무익하게 되고 선을 행하는 자는 없나니 하나도 없도다
As it is written: "There is no one righteous, not even one; there is no one who understands, no one who seeks God. All have turned away, they have together become worthless; there is no one who does good, not even one.

(14)
롬6;23 "죄의 삯은 사망이요 하나님의 은사는 그리스도 예수 우리 주 안에 있는 영생이니라" 
For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord. 

(15)
요8;44 "너희는 너희 아비 마귀에게서 났으니 너희 아비의 욕심대로 너희도 행하고자 하느니라. 그는 처음부터 살인한 자요 진리가 그 속에 없으므로 진리에 서지 못하고 거짓을 말할 때마다 제 것으로 말하나니, 이는 그가 거짓말쟁이요 거짓의 아비가 되었음이라" 
You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

(16)
창2;17 "선악을 알게 하는 나무의 열매는 먹지 말라 네가 먹는 날에는 반드시 죽으리라 하시니라 
but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat of it you will surely die. 

(17)
엡2;1  "그는 허물과 죄로 죽었던 너희를 살리셨도다". 
As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins,

(18)
엡2;2, "그 때에 너희는 그 가운데서 행하여 이 세상 풍조를 따르고 공중의 권세 잡은 자를 따랐으니 곧 지금 불순종의 아들들 가운데서 역사하는 영이라" 
in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient.

(19)
엡2;3, "전에는 우리도 다 그 가운데서 우리 육체의 욕심을 따라 지내며 육체와 마음의 원하는 것을 하여 다른 이들과 같이 본질상 진노의 자녀이었더니"  
All of us also lived among them at one time, gratifying the cravings of our sinful nature and following its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature objects of wrath.

(20)
히2;15 "또 죽기를 무서워하므로 한평생 매여 종 노릇 하는 모든 자들을 놓아 주려 하심이니" 
and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death.

(21)
마11;28 "수고하고 무거운 짐 진 자들아 다 내게로 오라 내가 너희를 쉬게 하리라
"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest.

(22) 
행10:38 "하나님이 나사렛 예수에게 성령과 능력을 기름 붓듯 하셨으매 그가 두루 다니시며 선한 일을 행하시고 마귀에게 눌린 모든 사람을 고치셨으니 이는 하나님이 함께 하셨음이라
how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how he went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with him.

(23)
막5;1-4 예수께서 바다 건너편 거라사인의 지방에 이르러 배에서 나오시매 곧 더러운 귀신 들린 사람이 무덤 사이에서 나와 예수를 만나니라 그 사람은 무덤 사이에 거처하는데 이제는 아무도 그를 쇠사슬로도 맬 수 없게 되었으니 이는 여러 번 고랑과 쇠사슬에 매였어도 쇠사슬을 끊고 고랑을 깨뜨렸음이러라 그리하여 아무도 그를 제어할 힘이 없는지라 
They went across the lake to the region of the Gerasenes. When Jesus got out of the boat, a man with an evil spirit came from the tombs to meet him. This man lived in the tombs, and no one could bind him any more, not even with a chain. For he had often been chained hand and foot, but he tore the chains apart and broke the irons on his feet. No one was strong enough to subdue him.

(24)
막5:5-8 "밤낮 무덤 사이에서나 산에서나 늘 소리 지르며 돌로 자기의 몸을 해치고 있었더라 그가 멀리서 예수를 보고 달려와 절하며 큰 소리로 부르짖어 이르되 지극히 높으신 하나님의 아들 예수여 나와 당신이 무슨 상관이 있나이까 원하건대 하나님 앞에 맹세하고 나를 괴롭히지 마옵소서 하니 이는 예수께서 이미 그에게 이르시기를 더러운 귀신아 그 사람에게서 나오라 하셨음이라" 
Night and day among the tombs and in the hills he would cry out and cut himself with stones. When he saw Jesus from a distance, he ran and fell on his knees in front of him. He shouted at the top of his voice, "What do you want with me, Jesus, Son of the Most High God? Swear to God that you won't torture me!" For Jesus had said to him, "Come out of this man, you evil spirit! 

(25)
막5:9-13 "이에 물으시되 네 이름이 무엇이냐 이르되 내 이름은 군대니 우리가 많음이니이다 하고 자기를 그 지방에서 내보내지 마시기를 간구하더니 마침 거기 돼지의 큰 떼가 산 곁에서 먹고 있는지라 이에 간구하여 이르되 우리를 돼지에게로 보내어 들어가게 하소서 하니 허락하신대 더러운 귀신들이 나와서 돼지에게로 들어가매 거의 이천 마리 되는 떼가 바다를 향하여 비탈로 내리달아 바다에서 몰사하거늘" 
Then Jesus asked him, "What is your name?" "My name is Legion," he replied, "for we are many." And he begged Jesus again and again not to send them out of the area. A large herd of pigs was feeding on the nearby hillside. The demons begged Jesus, "Send us among the pigs; allow us to go into them." He gave them permission, and the evil spirits came out and went into the pigs. The herd, about two thousand in number, rushed down the steep bank into the lake and were drowned.

(26)
막5:14-15 "치던 자들이 도망하여 읍내와 여러 마을에 말하니 사람들이 어떻게 되었는지를 보러 와서 예수께 이르러 그 귀신 들렸던 자 곧 군대 귀신 지폈던 자가 옷을 입고 정신이 온전하여 앉은 것을 보고 두려워하더라" 
Those tending the pigs ran off and reported this in the town and countryside, and the people went out to see what had happened. When they came to Jesus, they saw the man who had been possessed by the legion of demons, sitting there, dressed and in his right mind; and they were afraid.

(28)
행16;16 "우리가 기도하는 곳에 가다가 점치는 귀신 들린 여종 하나를 만나니 점으로 그 주인들에게 큰 이익을 주는 자라
Once when we were going to the place of prayer, we were met by a slave girl who had a spirit by which she predicted the future. She earned a great deal of money for her owners by fortune-telling.

(29)
행8;4-5 "그 흩어진 사람들이 두루 다니며 복음의 말씀을 전할새 빌립이 사마리아 성에 내려가 그리스도를 백성에게 전파하니". 
Those who had been scattered preached the word wherever they went. Philip went down to a city in Samaria and proclaimed the Christthere.

(30)
행8;6 "무리가 빌립의 말도 듣고 행하는 표적도 보고 한마음으로 그가 하는 일을 따르더라". 
When the crowds heard Philip and saw the miraculous signs he did, they all paid close attention to what he said.

(31)
행8;7-8 "많은 사람에게 붙었던 더러운 귀신들이 크게 소리를 지르며 나가고 또 많은 중풍병자와 못 걷는 사람이 나으니 그 성에 큰 기쁨이 있더라". 
With shrieks, evil spirits came out of many, and many paralytics and cripples were healed. So there was great joy in that city.

(32)
잠26;1-5 "미련한 자에게는 영예가 적당하지 아니하니 마치 여름에 눈 오는 것과 추수 때에 비 오는 것 같으니라 까닭 없는 저주는 참새가 떠도는 것과 제비가 날아가는 것 같이 이루어지지 아니하느니라 말에게는 채찍이요 나귀에게는 재갈이요 미련한 자의 등에는 막대기니라 미련한 자의 어리석은 것을 따라 대답하지 말라 두렵건대 너도 그와 같을까 하노라 미련한 자에게는 그의 어리석음을 따라 대답하라 두렵건대 그가 스스로 지혜롭게 여길까 하노라
Like snow in summer or rain in harvest, honor is not fitting for a fool. Like a fluttering sparrow or a darting swallow, an undeserved curse does not come to rest. A whip for the horse, a halter for the donkey, and a rod for the backs of fools! Do not answer a fool according to his folly, or you will be like him yourself. Answer a fool according to his folly, or he will be wise in his own eyes.

(33)
히9;27 "한 번 죽는 것은 사람에게 정하신 것이요 그 후에는 심판이 있으리니" 
Just as man is destined to die once, and after that to face judgment,

(34)
눅16;22-24 "이에 그 거지가 죽어 천사들에게 받들려 아브라함의 품에 들어가고 부자도 죽어 장사되매 그가 음부에서 고통중에 눈을 들어 멀리 아브라함과 그의 품에 있는 나사로를 보고 불러 이르되 아버지 아브라함이여 나를 긍휼히 여기사 나사로를 보내어 그 손가락 끝에 물을 찍어 내 혀를 서늘하게 하소서 내가 이 불꽃 가운데서 괴로워하나이다" 
"The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried. In hell, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. So he called to him, 'Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.'

(35)
눅16:25 "아브라함이 이르되 얘 너는 살았을 때에 좋은 것을 받았고 나사로는 고난을 받았으니 이것을 기억하라 이제 그는 여기서 위로를 받고 너는 괴로움을 받느니라" 
"But Abraham replied, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony.

(36)
눅16:26 "그뿐 아니라 너희와 우리 사이에 큰 구렁텅이가 놓여 있어 여기서 너희에게 건너가고자 하되 갈 수 없고 거기서 우리에게 건너올 수도 없게 하였느니라" 
And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.'

(37)
눅16:27-28 "이르되 그러면 아버지여 구하노니 나사로를 내 아버지의 집에 보내소서 내 형제 다섯이 있으니 그들에게 증언하게 하여 그들로 이 고통 받는 곳에 오지 않게 하소서" 
"He answered, 'Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my father's house, for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.'

(38)
눅16:29-30 "아브라함이 이르되 그들에게 모세와 선지자들이 있으니 그들에게 들을지니라 이르되 그렇지 아니하니이다 아버지 아브라함이여 만일 죽은 자에게서 그들에게 가는 자가 있으면 회개하리이다" 
"Abraham replied, 'They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.' " 'No, father Abraham,' he said, 'but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.'

(39)
눅16:31 "이르되 모세와 선지자들에게 듣지 아니하면 비록 죽은 자 가운데서 살아나는 자가 있을지라도 권함을 받지 아니하리라 하였다 하시니라
He said to him, 'If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.'  

(40)
계시록 21:8 "그러나 두려워하는 자들과 믿지 아니하는 자들과 흉악한 자들과 살인자들과 음행하는 자들과 점술가들과 우상 숭배자들과 거짓말하는 모든 자들은 불과 유황으로 티는 못에 던져지리니 이것이 둘째 사망이라" 
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death. 

(41)
출20;4 "너를 위하여 새긴 우상을 만들지 말고 또 위로 하늘에 있는 것이나 아래로 땅에 있는 것이나 땅 아래 물속에 있는 것의 어떤 형상도 만들지 말며". 
You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below.

(42)
출20;5 "그것들에게 절하지 말며 그것들을 섬기지 말라 나 네 하나님 여호와는 질투하는 하나님인즉 나를 미워하는 자의 죄를 갚되 아버지로부터 아들에게로 삼사 대까지 이르게 하거니와". 
You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me,

(43)
출20;6 "나를 사랑하고 내 계명을 지키는 자에게는 천 대까지 은혜를 베푸느니라". 
but showing love to a thousand {generations} of those who love me and keep my commandments.

(44)
마27;24-25 "빌라도가 아무 성과도 없이 도리어 민란이 나려는 것을 보고 물을 가져다가 무리 앞에서 손을 씻으며 이르되 이 사람의 피에 대하여 나는 무죄하니 너희가 당하라 백성이 다 대답하여 이르되 그 피를 우리와 우리 자손에게 돌릴지어다 하거늘
When Pilate saw that he was getting nowhere, but that instead an uproar was starting, he took water and washed his hands in front of the crowd. "I am innocent of this man's blood," he said. "It is your responsibility!" All the people answered, "Let his blood be on us and on our children! 

(45)
고전10;20 "무릇 이방인이 제사하는 것은 귀신에게 하는 것이요 하나님께 제사하는 것이 아니니 나는 너희가 귀신과 교제하는 자가 되기를 원하지 아니하노라" 
No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons.

(46)
마12;43-44 "더러운 귀신이 사람에게서 나갔을 때에 물 없는 곳으로 다니며 쉬기를 구하되 쉴 곳을 얻지 못하고 이에 이르되 내가 나온 내 집으로 돌아가리라 하고 와 보니 그 집이 비고 청소되고 수리되었거늘" 
When an evil spirit comes out of a man, it goes through arid places seeking rest and does not find it. Then it says, 'I will return to the house I left.' When it arrives, it finds the house unoccupied, swept clean and put in order.

(47)
마12;45 "이에 가서 저보다 더 악한 귀신 일곱을 데리고 들어가서 거하니 그 사람의 나중 형편이 전보다 더욱 심하게 되느니라. 이 악한 세대가 또한 이렇게 되리라" 
Then it goes and takes with it seven other spirits more wicked than itself, and they go in and live there. And the final condition of that man is worse than the first. That is how it will be with this wicked generation. 

(48)
사64;6 "무릇 우리는 다 부정한 자 같아서 우리의 의는 다 더러운 옷 같으며 우리는 다 잎사귀 같이 시들므로 우리의 죄악이 바람같이 우리를 몰아가나이다". 
All of us have become like one who is unclean, and all our righteous acts are like filthy rags; we all shrivel up like a leaf, and like the wind our sins sweep us away.

(49)
골2;8 "누가 철학과 헛된 속임수로 너희를 사로 잡을까 주의하라. 이것은 사람의 전통과 세상의 초등학문을 따름이요 그리스도를 따름이 아니니라". 
See to it that no one takes you captive through hollow and deceptive philosophy, which depends on human tradition and the basic principles of this world rather than on Christ.

(50)
창3;15 "내가 너로 여자와 원수가 되게 하고 네 후손도 여자의 후손과 원수가 되게 하리니 여자의 후손은 네 머리를 상하게 할 것이요 너는 그의 발꿈치를 상하게 할 것이니라" 
And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel. 

(51)
출3;18 "그들이 네 말을 들으리니 너는 그들의 장로들과 함께 애굽 왕에게 이르기를 히브리 사람의 하나님 여호와께서 우리에게 임하셨은즉 우리가 우리 하나님 여호와께 제사를 드리려 하오니 사흘길쯤 광야로 가도록 허락하소서 하라
The elders of Israel will listen to you. Then you and the elders are to go to the king of Egypt and say to him, 'The LORD, the God of the Hebrews, has met with us. Let us take a three-day journey into the desert to offer sacrifices to the LORD our God.'

(52)
사7;14 "그러므로 주께서 친히 징조를 너희에게 주실 것이라 보라 처녀가 잉태하여 아들을 낳을 것이요 그의 이름을 임마누엘이라 하리라
Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel.

(53)
마16;16 시몬 베드로가 대답하여 이르되 주는 그리스도시요 살아 계신 하나님의 아들이시니이다 
Simon Peter answered, "You are the Christ, the Son of the living God. 

(54)
마16;17 예수께서 대답하여 이르시되 바요나 시몬아 네가 복이 있도다 이를 네게 알게 한 이는 혈육이 아니요 하늘에 계신 내 아버지시니라 
Jesus replied, "Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by man, but by my Father in heaven.

(55)
마16;18 또 내가 네게 이르노니 너는 베드로라 내가 이 반석 위에 내 교회를 세우리니 음부의 권세가 이기지 못하리라 
And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

(56)
마16;19 내가 천국 열쇠를 네게 주리니 네가 땅에서 무엇이든지 매면 하늘에서도 매일 것이요 네가 땅에서 무엇이든지 풀면 하늘에서도 풀리리라 하시고 
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven; whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven, and whatever you loose on earth will be loosed in heaven. 

(57)
마16;20 이에 제자들에게 경고하사 자기가 그리스도인 것을 아무에게도 이르지 말라 하시니라 
Then he warned his disciples not to tell anyone that he was the Christ.

(58)
롬5;8 "우리가 아직 죄인 되었을 때 그리스도께서 우리를 위하여 죽으심으로 하나님께서 우리에 대한 자기의 사랑을 확증하셨느니라". 
But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

(59)
막10;45 "인자가 온 것은 섬김을 받으려 함이 아니라 도리어 섬기려 하고 자기 목숨을 많은 사람의 대속물로 주려 함이니라
For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many. 

(60)
히9;11-12 "그리스도께서는 장래 좋은 일의 대제사장으로 오사 손으로 짓지 아니한 것 곧 이 창조에 속하지 아니한 더 크고 온전한 장막으로 말미암아 염소와 송아지의 피로 하지 아니하고 오직 자기의 피로 영원한 속죄를 이루사 단번에 성소에 들어가셨느니라" 
When Christ came as high priest of the good things that are already here, he went through the greater and more perfect tabernacle that is not man-made, that is to say, not a part of this creation. He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, having obtained eternal redemption.

(61)
히9;13-15 "염소와 황소의 피와 및 암송아지의 재를 부정한 자에게 뿌려 그 육체를 정결하게 하여 거룩하게 하거든 하물며 영원하신 성령으로 말미암아 흠 없는 자기를 하나님께 드린 그리스도의 피가 어찌 너희 양심을 죽은 행실에서 깨끗하게 하고 살아 계신 하나님을 섬기게 하지 못하겠느냐" 
The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean. How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death, so that we may serve the living God! For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance--now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.

(62)
롬8;1-2 "그러므로 이제 그리스도 예수 안에 있는 자에게는 결코 정죄함이 없나니 이는 그리스도 예수 안에 있는 생명의 성령의 법이 죄와 사망의 법에서 너를 해방하였음이라
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.

(63)
요일3;8 "죄를 짓는 자는 마귀에게 속하나니 마귀는 처음부터 범죄함이라. 하나님의 아들이 나타나신 것은 마귀의 일을 멸하려 하심이라" 
He who does what is sinful is of the devil, because the devil has been sinning from the beginning. The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil's work.

(64)
히2;14-15 자녀들은 혈과 육에 속하였으매 그도 또한 같은 모양으로 혈과 육을 함께 지니심은 죽음을 통하여 죽음의 세력을 잡은 자 곧 마귀를 멸하시며 또 죽기를 무서워하므로 한평생 매여 종 노릇 하는 모든 자들을 놓아 주려 하심이니" 
Since the children have flesh and blood, he too shared in their humanity so that by his death he might destroy him who holds the power of death--that is, the devil-- and free those who all their lives were held in slavery by their fear of death.

(65)
요14;6 "예수께서 이르시되 내가 곧 길이요 진리요 생명이니 나로 말미암지 않고는 아버지께로 올 자가 없느니라". 
Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

(66)
히10;19-20 "그러므로 형제들아 우리가 예수의 피를 힘입어 성소에 들어갈 담력을 얻었나니 그 길은 우리를 위하여 휘장 가운데로 열어 놓으신 새로운 살 길이요 휘장은 곧 그의 육체니라
Therefore, brothers, since we have confidence to enter the Most Holy Place by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way opened for us through the curtain, that is, his body,

(67)
행4;12 "다른 이로써는 구원을 받을 수 없나니 천하 사람중에 구원을 받을 만한 다른 이름을 우리에게 주신 일이 없음이라" 
Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved. 

(68)
롬10;13 "누구든지 주의 이름을 부르는 자는 구원을 받으리라" 
for, "Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved. 

(69)
요5;24 "내가 진실로 진실로 너희에게 이르노니 내 말을 듣고, 나 보내신 자를 믿는 자는 영생을 얻었고, 심판에 이르지 아니하나니 사망에서 생명으로 옮겼느니라" 
"I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.

(70)
롬1;16 "내가 복음을 부끄러워하지 아니하노니 이 복음은 모든 믿는 자에게 구원을 주시는 하나님의 능력이 됨이라 먼저는 유대인에게요 그리고 헬라인에게로다" 
I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.

(71)
롬1;17 "복음에는 하나님의 의가 나타나서 믿음으로 믿음에 이르게 하나니 기록된 바 오직 의인은 믿음으로 말미암아 살리라 함과 같으니라" 
For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith. 

(72)
롬10;9 "내가 만일 네 입으로 예수를 주로 시인하며 또 하나님께서 그를 죽은 자 가운데서 살리신 것을 네 마음에 믿으면 구원을 받으리라" 
That if you confess with your mouth, "Jesus is Lord," and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.

(73)
롬10;10 "사람이 마음으로 믿어 의에 이르고 입으로 시인하여 구원에 이르느니라". 
For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved.

(74)
요1;12 "영접하는 자 곧 그 이름을 믿는 자들에게는 하나님의 자녀가 되는 권세를 주셨으니" 
Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God--

(75)
계3;20 "볼찌어다 내가 문 밖에 서서 두드리노니 누구든지 내 음성을 듣고 문을 열면 내가 그에게로 들어가 그와 더불어 먹고 그는 나와 더불어 먹으리라" 
Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with him, and he with me.

(76)
잠27;1 "너는 내일 일을 자랑하지 말라 하루 동안에 무슨 일이 일어날는지 네가 알 수 없음이니라". 
Do not boast about tomorrow, for you do not know what a day may bring forth.

(77)
요14;16 "내가 아버지께 구하겠으니 그가 또 다른 보혜사를 너희에게 주사, 영원토록 너희와 함께 있게 하리니" 
And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever--

(78)
요14;17 "그는 진리의 영이라 세상은 능히 그를 받지 못하나니 이는 그를 보지도 못하고 알지도 못함이라 그러나 너희는 그를 아나니 그는 너희와 함께 거하심이요 또 너희 속에 계시겠음이라" 
the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.

(79)
요14;26 "보혜사 곧 아버지께서 내 이름으로 보내실 성령 그가 너희에게 모든 것을 가르치시고 내가 너희에게 말한 모든 것을 생각나게 하리라" 
But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

(80)
요14;27 "평안을 너희에게 끼치노니 곧 나의 평안을 너희에게 주노라 내가 너희에게 주는 것은 세상이 주는 것과 같지 아니하니라. 너희는 마음에 근심하지도 말고 두려워하지도 말라" 
Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

(81)
요14;13 -14 "너희가 내 이름으로 무엇을 구하든지 내가 행하리니 이는 아버지로 하여금 아들로 말미암아 영광을 받으시게 하려 함이라 내 이름으로 무엇이든지 내게 구하면 내가 행하리라" 
And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father. You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.

(82)
히1;14 "모든 천사들은 섬기는 영으로서 구원 받을 상속자들을 위하여 섬기라고 보내심이 아니냐" 
Are not all angels ministering spirits sent to serve those who will inherit salvation?

(83)
계8;3 또 다른 천사가 와서 제단 곁에 서서 금 향로를 가지고 많은 향을 받았으니 이는 모든 성도의 기도와 합하여 보좌 앞 금 제단에 드리고자 함이라 
Another angel, who had a golden censer, came and stood at the altar. He was given much incense to offer, with the prayers of all the saints, on the golden altar before the throne.

(84)
계8;4-5 "향연이 성도의 기도와 함께 천사의 손으로부터 하나님 앞으로 올라가는지라 천사가 향로를 가지고 제단의 불을 담아다가 땅에 쏟으매 우레와 음성과 번개와 지진이 나더라" 
The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of the saints, went up before God from the angel's hand. Then the angel took the censer, filled it with fire from the altar, and hurled it on the earth; and there came peals of thunder, rumblings, flashes of lightning and an earthquake.

(85)
시103;20-21 "능력이 있어 여호와의 말씀을 행하며 그의 말씀의 소리를 듣는 여호와의 천사들이여 여호와를 송축하라 그에게 수종들며 그의 뜻을 행하는 모든 천군이여 여호와를 송축하라" 
Praise the LORD, you his angels, you mighty ones who do his bidding, who obey his word. Praise the LORD, all his heavenly hosts, you his servants who do his will.

(86)
눅10;19 "내가 너희에게 벰과 전갈을 밞으며 원수의 모든 능력을 제어할 권능를 주었으니 너희를 해칠 자가 결코 없으리라" 
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

(87)
막3;13-15 "또 산에 오르사 자기가 원하는 자들을 부르시니 나아온지라 이에 열둘을 세우셨으니 이는 자기와 함께 있게 하시고 또 보내사 전도도 하며 귀신을 내쫓는 권능도 가지게 하려 하심이러라" 
Jesus went up on a mountainside and called to him those he wanted, and they came to him. He appointed twelve--designating them apostles--that they might be with him and that he might send them out to preach and to have authority to drive out demons.

(88)
약4;7 "그런즉 너희는 하나님께 복종할지어다 마귀를 대적하라 그리하면 너희를 피하리라
Submit yourselves, then, to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

(89)
요일5;18 "하나님께로부터 난 자는 다 범죄하지 아니하는 줄을 우리가 아노라 하나님께로부터 나신 자가 그를 지키시매 악한 자가 그를 만지지도 못하느니라
We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him.

(90)
빌3;20 "그러나 우리의 시민권은 하늘에 있는지라 거기로부터 구원하는 자 곧 주 예수 그리스도를 기다리노니" 
But our citizenship is in heaven. And we eagerly await a Savior from there, the Lord Jesus Christ,

(91)
빌3;21 "그는 만물을 자기에게 복종하게 하실 수 있는 자의 역사로, 우리의 낮은 몸을 자기 영광의 몸의 형체와 같이 변하게 하시리라" 
who, by the power that enables him to bring everything under his control, will transform our lowly bodies so that they will be like his glorious body.

(92)
행1;8 "오직 성령이 너희에게 임하시면 너희가 권능을 받고 예루살렘과 온 유대와 사마리아와 땅 끝까지 이르러 내 증인이 되리라 하시니라" 
But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth. 

(93)
롬1;16-17 "내가 복음을 부끄러워하지 아니하노니 이 복음은 모든 믿는 자에게 구원을 주시는 하나님의 능력이 됨이라 먼저는 유대인에게요 그리고 헬라인에게로다 복음에는 하나님의 의가 나타나서 믿음으로 믿음에 이르게 하나니 기록된 바 오직 의인은 믿음으로 말미암아 살리라 함과 같으니라
I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile. 
For in the gospel a righteousness from God is revealed, a righteousness that is by faith from first to last, just as it is written: "The righteous will live by faith. 

(94)
요일5;11-12 "또 증거는 이것이니 하나님이 우리에게 영생을 주신 것과 이 생명이 그의 아들 안에 있는 그것이니라. 아들이 있는 자에게는 생명이 있고 아들이 없는 자에게는 생명이 없느니라" 
And this is the testimony: God has given us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life.

(95)
요일5;13 "내가 하나님의 아들의 이름을 믿는 너희에게 이것을 쓰는 것은 너희로 하여금 영생이 있음을 알게 하려 함이라" 
I write these things to you who believe in the name of the Son of God so that you may know that you have eternal life.

(96)
눅11;13 "너희가 악할지라도 좋은 것을 자식에게 줄 줄 알거든 하물며 너희 하늘 아버지께서 구하는 자에게 성령을 주시지 않겠느냐"  
If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him! 

(97)
잠3;5-6 "너는 마음을 다하여 여호와를 신뢰하고 네 명철을 의지 하지 말라 너는 범사에 그를 인정하라 그리하면 네 길을 지도하시리라" 
Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

(98)
요일1;9 "만일 우리가 우리 죄를 자백하면 그는 미쁘시고 의로우사 우리 죄를 사하시며 우리를 모든 불의에서 깨끗하게 하실 것이요" 
If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

(99)
고전10;13 "사람이 감당할 시험 밖에는 너희가 당할 것이 없나니 오직 하나님은 미쁘사 너희가 감당하지 못할 시험 당함을 허락하지 아니하시고 시험 당할 즈음에 또한 피할 길을 내사 너희로 능히 감당하게 하시느니라". 
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.

(100)
롬8;28 "우리가 알거니와 하나님을 사랑하는 자 곧 그의 뜻대로 부르심을 입은 자들에게는 모든 것이 합력하여 선을 이루느니라" 
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.

List of Articles
번호 제목 글쓴이 날짜 조회 수
14 3, 9, 3, 의 축복이란? Admin 2023.06.02 238
13 현장전도 메시지 file Admin 2022.05.28 498
12 왜 인간은 행복이 없는가? (로마서 3:23) (메세지전문) Admin 2020.03.29 1258
11 전도편지 01 Admin 2020.03.05 1336
10 나이지리아 사역자다락방 - 장인성목사 강의 file Admin 2020.02.24 1233
» 복음성구 100 Admin 2018.07.03 2938
8 나의 주 나의 하나님 Admin 2017.07.09 1654
7 3분 전도메세지 file Admin 2015.07.05 3031
6 WCC에 관하여 (고전15:58) Admin 2015.06.01 2052
5 인간이 행복하게 사는 법 file Admin 2015.04.15 1989