How Should You Go On From Here?
-I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name - the name you gave me - so that they may be one as we are one. While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. No one has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.
Now that you are saved, you have received complete spiritual deliverance and freedom. Then, while you live here on earth, what should you do?
1. You have to keep in mind that Satan will exist until the end of the world(final Judgment).
(1) The Bible is the only book in the world that reveals Satan's schemes.
(2) Satan's head is already crushed(Gen. 3:15). As he is dying, he is wanting to cause as much destruction as possible before he finally goes to hell(1Pet. 5:8)
(3) On the last day of the world, Satan will be completely bound(Mt. 25:41).
(4) But you must be alert because Satan will ust evil spirits, spirits of deception, spirits of false prophets, spirits of heresy and demons to make the believers stumble.
(5) You can overcome the attacks of Satan through continuous prayer(Eph. 6:18).
(6) Satan will try to destroy your family(Mt. 12:28-29).
(7) Satan roams around to devour unbelievers as believers without assurance(1Pet. 5:7-8).
(8) Once you allow a demon to enter you, he will return with demons seven times more powerful(Mt. 12:44-45).
(9) He causes all kinds of diseases(incurable, unknown diseases) (Mt. 8:15-17).
(10) He brings confusion to your minds(Mk. 5:10, Acts 16:16-18).
(11) He flees from the believers who have assurance(Jam. 4:7)
(12) He looks for a dry, arid place to rest(Mt. 12:43-44).
(13) He enters and lives in "empty houses"(Mt.12:25).
(14) He hates the saints prying and understanding the truth of the Bible(1Thes. 5:16-18).
(15) He also hates true worship(Mt. 4:8-11).
(16) He fears keeping the Lord's Day and doing evangelism.
2. Therefore, there are five things you must remember and live out.
(1) you must know Jesus Christ properly and intimately(Is. 53:5, 3Jn. 1:2 1Jn. 3:8). Satan is completely bound by Jesus' name.
(2) You must continue to deepen your faith in the power of the Triune God, which is revealed in the Bible(Jn. 3:16).
(3) In prayer and faith, you must put Jesus Christ as the center of your heart, home, and all arras of your life.
(4) When you confess and testify the name and power of Jesus Christ as the priority of your life, then you have the victory(Rom. 10:9-10, Mt. 10:32-33, Acts 2:21).
(5) When Jesus Christ becomes the Lord of your life, the power of the Holy Spirit can work in you regardless of your ability, knowledge, background, and circumstance(Acts 1:8).
3. Examine the diagrams and find where you are and where you should be.
NATURAL MAN CARNAL MAN SPIRITUAL MAN
(1) Make Christ the center of your life, and cast off your anxieties, problems, and your burden of sins.
(2) Make Christ the center of your life, and get rid of your stubbornness.
(3) Make Christ the center of your life, and throw away your worries(negative pessimistic attitude).
(4) Make Christ the center of your life, and do not rely first on your own experiences.
(5) Make Christ the center of your life, and do not have any prejudices, because the Holy Spirit in you is perfect.
4. Healing -Weakness(The way to experience God's power)
(1) Timely prayer (2) Continuous prayer (3) Cooperate prayer
(4) Concentrated prayer (5) Conversational prayer (6) Spiritual prayer